Sometimes, you may wonder how your child is doing in our class in terms of scores and other things we keep track of.
For most guardians or parents, we offer the option for you to log in with your own account to view your child's progress.
It is quick to do. Here's how:
- Check your email for your login information. (This email is sent to the guardian account, not the student account.) The title of the email should be TestMagic Learning: New user account (or similar) and the text of the email begins with something like: A new account has been created for you at 'TestMagic Learning'
- Go to https://students.testmagic.com in your browser.
- Log in with the information you just looked up.
- After you log in, you should see a box with your child's name in it. Click on the name.
- Next, click on Grades overview. This will take you to a list of courses that your child is enrolled in. Most guardians will see only one course, but some will see two (or more).
- Click on the name of the course your child is enrolled in.
- On that page, you will see a list of current assignments with scores.
Here is a video that shows exactly how to do this:
Please sign in to leave a comment.